Insulated Multi-Frame (2x2)
Multi-Frames are more efficient than a single unit and are a great solution for large amounts of square footage requiring flood protection as well as situations where there is not enough wall space to fit single units.
These vents are ideal for garages or conditioned spaces where flood vents are required, but air ventilation is not desired.
The vent door is latched closed until it comes in contact with flood water. Entering flood water lifts the patented internal floats which unlatch and allow the door to rotate open. This allows the flood water to automatically enter and exit through the frame opening, relieving the pressure from the foundation walls. Certified flood debris clearance is demonstrated with a 3” diameter opening when the flood door is activated.
The flood door contains a 2” insulated core that has an R-value of 8.34. There is also a felt weather stripping that lines the entire vent frame helping to keep the enclosure as insulated as possible.
• 316L MARINE GRADE STAINLESS STEEL
• ICC-ES CERTIFIED | ESR-2074
• FLORIDA BUILDING PRODUCT APPROVED
• FEMA ACCEPTED
• 15 YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY
• MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- Flood Coverage 800 sq. ft.
- Air Ventilation
- Vent Size 32.5"w x 16"h x 3"d
- Rough Opening 33"w x 16.375"h
- Available Colors Stainless Steel, White, Black, Gray, Wheat